Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Public Apology........

okay..........first of all.......... i need to say something to everyone...........so listen up.......... i don't apologize often..........because i am NEVER wrong AND i never doing anything bad..........but i have to tell you something.....because i have something to say.........and that is .........i am sorry.

a public apology to EVERYONE who reads my blog.
i am sorry
i am sorry........that i have not been blogging. i know you are all obsessed with my blog......and i can't blame you........and i haven't been blogging....which is not fair to my loyal bloggees........so i am sorry........i am sorry i have been absent......i am absent......i will no longer be absent......because i am a fighter........i can't keep going........because i am absent....sorry to all.
sorry
sorry
sorry
i will start blogging pronto..........like maybe next week.........

6 comments:

E said...

WHERE. WERE. YOU?

That's an unexcused absence......... unless I see a doctor's note.
Promise.

Krissy said...

See, I told you it was hilarious!

Hot Pants said...

Bring me over some avocado egg rolls and I will forgive you. Your egg rolls.complete.me.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

This sounds forced and insincere. But I'll take it. Dang you Sara! I'll take it.

Memzy said...

I accept.

eekareek said...

Oh Krissy, it was so much more than hilarious, you have no idea what you have given me........