Monday, August 31, 2009

Back To School, Back To School,

To prove to my dad that I'm no fool.


The children went back to school today. I have been looking forward to this moment since June 5th, 2009! But then, all of a sudden, I got really depressed last night. I was super anxious and couldn't sleep. I was a bundle of nerves and didn't want them going to school. I almost called them in. Instead, I took a deep breath, washed my face with cold water, and looked in the mirror and said, "You can do this!" I got them all off to school (except Wini cuz she is too tiny). As soon as I left school I felt much better. Outa sight, outa mind, right? And by the time I met up with Amy and mom for lunch, I was positively giddy about the whole situation. What in the world am I gonna do Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.? I guess you will be seeing a lot more of me in smartremarksbookclub.blogspot.com and on facebook. My farm is gonna be awesome!

2 comments:

Memzy said...

True dat.

E said...

I can't wait to find out where you post your back to school pictures of the kids. Here, facebook, the SRBC blog, your old blog...