Thursday, August 27, 2009

Eat Teddy, Eat. No one likes a skinny Teddy.

I was stalking random people on Facebook this morning (cuz I am creepy like that) and looking at their pictures. I stumbled upon a lady who's kid plays football on Teddy's team and she had a photo album titled "Tristan's Football Practice". I was so excited since I haven't seen any practices. Morgan is the Head Coach (that's right, the HEAD coach!) so I don't have to take him to practice. The pictures were disturbing... Warning, this is not for the faint of heart. Teddy is the white haired boy wearing the white and blue shirt, in the middle.



What's that? You don't get what the big deal is? I thought so. It takes a very observant and paranoid person to see it. I zoomed in for you...



Look at the boy in the red shirt's leg and compare it to Teddy's. Uhhhh...... What are they feeding him???? Is he only six???? Do they make larger size socks??? Is his last name O'Doul???? I don't think this is safe. Who is going to want to pull off THAT kid's flag? My kid will be targeted for sure! I bet the other coaches are already telling their teams to go after the fragile one. EEEK!

6 comments:

Hot Pants said...

O'Doyle's rule!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry but Im not seeing the problem.

E said...

I love me some skinny boys.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Those aren't socks. Those are those support hose thingys to keep the diabetes from spreading.

Hot Pants said...

Just give Teddy and extra Cup O'Noodle tonight.

eekareek said...

I have to ration those, Amy. Not everyone's husband has a job.